Hey everyone! Now that winter is finally gone, we are planning another event! April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. Come and join us in a walk to help promote prevention and raise awareness for childhood sexual abuse. The event will be in Lehi ,UT. For those that can come, bring the whole family! There will be games and other fun activities for everyone!
The walk will take place at Wines Park in Lehi, UT on April 28th. Here are the details of the event:
- Meet at Wines Park (500 N. Center St., Lehi, UT) at 9:30am
- Make sure to wear Blue or your Run for Innocence t-shirt
- The walk will begin at 10:00am
- Games and activities for families will follow the walk
- We will get to hear from special guest speaker Preston Jensen
Child abuse prevention is symbolized by the blue ribbon, so again make sure to wear blue! Run for Innocence shirts and wristbands can also be purchased for the walk. To receive an event discount on either of these items please email us your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. To guarantee the availability of your size, please order two weeks prior to the event.
This event is free of charge, but donations would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the registration information below.